I host of some of Australia’s top rated health podcasts, I am a resilience mentor, functional nutrition coach, chiropractor, public speaker, and author of numerous books and e-books. You might have seen me on TV, radio or in print, and my media appearances, seminars, coaching and consulting have inspired thousands of people over the last decade to live a long, happy, healthy life full of energy and vitality.
A divorced and now remarried father of three with a string of entrepreneurial pursuits and life challenges along the way, I aim to bring a unique perspective to health and mindset challenges with honest communication and vulnerability. I combine decades of research into building human health and resilience (including study of Health Science, Nutrition and Counselling) with my own personal journey and lessons to help others rediscover their own innate resilience in a profound way.
I share this journey with my three gorgeous children Tom, Charlotte, and Tim who have inspired me to take his message to the world in order to create a healthier environment for my family to thrive in.
Highlights of my career career include:
– Host of This Week In Wellness
– Co-founder of Australia’s leading health podcast channel The Wellness Couch
– Founder and mentor at Exercising Resilience
– Author of Rock Bottom, Nourish Without Nagging and The Barefoot Athlete.
– Editorial in publications as diverse as The Adelaide Magazine, Men’s Health and The Borneo Post and The Advertiser newspaper
– Online editorial on NineMSN, AdelaideNow and more
– Radio appearances on ABC, 5AA, FreshFM, Fresh 102.3 and others
– TV appearances on Channel Seven and Channel Nine
– Wellness seminars including Dynamic Growth congress, ING corporate work, The Wellness Summit and more
– Launching popular health resource www.drbretthill.com.
– Over 15 years of experience as a family chiropractor
– Past President of The Chiropractors Association (SA)
Follow me on Instagram and Facebook and learn more about my podcasts and events at www.thewellnesscouch.com.
*Dr Hill is a Doctor of Chiropractic and holds a Bachelor of Health Science (The University of Adelaide) and Masters of Chiropractic (Macquarie University, NSW). He holds a certificate in Applied Functional Nutrition from The Nutrition Academy and is currently studying counselling with the Australian Institute of Professional Counsellors.
“I believe everyone has the right to a long, happy, healthy life. Regardless of their age, current health status, or life goals, I want everyone to perform at their best!“
Work With Me